Monday, October 18, 2010

Yikes

So, my goal to blog daily is a little rocky.  It was a weekend away at the coast.  Braelee got to run around outside because the weather was nice.  Lovely.  I was able to get some baking done for a birthday cake I said I would make.  It was a rocky process but I think the end result turned out pretty cute. I am going to shoot for blogging more often this week.  Very excited, tomorrow I get my braces off.  After nearly 2 years, yes!  Most people won't wonder what I am talking about because I did the invisalign braces, but I have so many clear notches on my teeth that I can hardly wait until they are gone. 

 Here are a few pictures from the pumpkin patch and the cake that I made.


On a side note Braelee informed me today that she played Hide and Seed at the sitters today with some of the girls and Sunday is getting some new upper teeth.  Laterals or canines, can't quite tell.  Of course she doesn't have the centrals yet, but the timing couldn't be better.  She will look like a vampire for Halloween.  One small problem, I already purchased the bunny costume. Ooops...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pumpkin patch pix! The girls are so cute. You did a great job on the bd cake! kw : )

    ReplyDelete