Thursday, October 21, 2010

DaUnTiNg






So I have been haunted by the fact that I tons of pictures that I have never printed and have uploaded to the computer but not backed up.  It seems like an overwhelming task to back up the existing files, upload/order prints, and then actually format my SD card so there is not 800 pictures on my camera at all times.  I just don't even know where to start.  I need someone to do it all for me.  I went from being a very well organized person, to someone who lives in a constant state of chaos.  Nothing of mine has a place or the place is so small that only 50% is able to be crammed in the area.  Leaving the other 50% to be buried somewhere currently not easily accessible.  So annoying.  So as I rant on about the millions of pictures currently taking up residence on my computer hard drive but no where else.  I will look back a randomly select a few that I thought were fun. Daunting as it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment