Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall

 Some of the decorations that are around the house, enjoy....



 Braelee and her new found hobby, painting.  She asks to paint all the time.
 She needed the new spider (decorations) to watch her paint.  Every artist needs an audience, I guess.


Sunday having a snack while I decorate the Picasso paints the newest master piece.
As I get older I am beginning to love fall more and more.  When I was younger I like the Christmas holidays (for the obvious reasons: the loot).  I also was a fan of the summer because that meant swimming, sunshine, cute clothes and warm weather. (I still enjoy the summer however, there are a few hiccups in my giddiup now)  I no longer swim with out a water outfit (because I can no longer be seen in a swimsuit; thank you children) and the cute clothes are no longer flattering with some excess me squeezed in, so..... I have been changing my perspective one season at a time.  Now I enjoy the fall: the weather, the clothes (jeans and the occasional sweatshirt), the smells, the colors, and the decorations.  It is official people I am a new found believer in autumn.  And for this I have been very motivated to decorate for the up coming holiday one of my favorites Halloween.  Here is a few photos of the decorations that have recently taken up residence around my house.

1 comment: