Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mission Impossible

So my mission to create order in my life/house is off to a rocky start.  Every time I turn around someone is making a mess where I had just cleaned up (husband included).  I mean REALLY people.  I have spent most of my day cleaning things and don't have much to show for it.  I think I need a week at home alone to fully accomplish what I want to do.  (Never gonna happen)  I either need to become nocturnal and work during the night (could be slightly problematic due to the small people running around my house during the day would allow for no rest.) Or, somehow learn to embrace the clutter, disorganization, mess, and chaos and learn to be happy with it.  I am guessing that the latter is never going to happen.  Just not me.  When everything is clean and put away I feel more relaxed and at piece.  So, I guess the solution to my problem is less sleep MORE CAFFEINE...  Photos tomorrow I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment